Advancing the Technology of Laser Beam Analysis
Developing standard and custom laser beam characterization solutions that exceed customer expectations.
DataRay Inc. was founded in 1988 to bring high performance beam profiling to the photonics community. Since then, we have delivered a range of standard and custom beam-profiling products of increasing sophistication to this discerning market.
- First to market with Windows beam profiling software
- First to market with a Windows '95 CCD camera based beam profiler
- First to market with software control of the CCD electronic shutter
- First to market with a micron capable, linear scan, dual-mode Slit/Knife Edge beam profiler which fully meets the ISO 11146 standard for beam profiling instruments
- First to market with a compact multi-plane scan head for focused beams, collimation and M2 measurement
- First to market with a 14-bit ADC digital Megapixel CCD camera head for beam profiling
- First to market with a USB2.0 port-powered camera head for beam profiling
- First to market with Windows 7 support
The DataRay Advantage
- No-risk evaluation. Available 30-day evaluation purchase orders.
- Broad applications. Some product features include: 0.1 micron best resolution; 0.5 micron minimum diameter; beam dimensions to 25 mm.
- Wide bandwidth. Our product portfolio covers FIR to UV wavelengths.
- No hidden costs of ownership. In the event that a DataRay product ever needs servicing, that servicing is free within the 3 year warranty period, including parts and labor (excepting damage to product).
- ISO 11146 Beam Profiling Standard compliance. We use XY plane scanning slit motions which comply with the Standard's requirement for a slit or knife-edge scan to be made in a plane perpendicular to the propagation axis. A scanning slit or knife edge on the circumference of a drum conforms less strictly to the ISO Standard.
- Free, intuitive software. We provide versatile software with free downloadable updates as new features are added.
- No third-party-dependent solutions. We design the electronics and write and update our own software. In the event that a problem arises, we can solve it.
DataRay Inc. Corporate Office
14505 Seaman Gulch Road, Bella Vista, CA 96008
(866) 946-2263 Fax: (530) 255-9062 E-mail: email@example.com
(866) 946-2263 x701 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(866) 946-2263 x702 E-mail: email@example.com